WordCamp Lancaster is a mere thirty-five days away and speaker submissions are closing at midnight on Friday, February 3rd. We’d like to invite and encourage new and experienced speakers to apply to speak.
In true WordCamp fashion, WordCamp Lancaster will cover an array of topics, anywhere from design and development to blogging and website administration and more.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- Being a professional speaker is not required
- It’s okay if you don’t know everything – no one does!
- Consider how your talk will relate to WordPress
- Consider the value for the WordCamp Lancaster audience; what do you want attendees to learn?
- We’re a friendly bunch, and an excellent place to gain confidence and experience
- Feel free to submit more than one proposal, each as its own form submission
A Few Topic Ideas
- How you’ve used WordPress to do something unique and innovative
- A super awesome trick that saved you and/or your clients time and energy
- Something you’ve just learned about
- Something you do every day, whether you think everyone already knows it, or not (not everyone does!)
Everyone has a story, and we invite you to share yours with us on March 4th at WordCamp Lancaster. If you have any questions, please contact us — we hope that you will apply.